New in 2019: a rear focal plane Veracity 2-10! The smallest member of the Veracity family, the Veracity 2-10x42mm is small enough for driven hunts and stalking in timber, but 10x magnification offers enough zoom for most longer range hunts as well. The compactness and low weight make it very popular for lightweight rigs.
The scope is backed by the Burris Forever Warranty™, and delivers true performance for a lifetime.
The Ballistic Plex E1 FFP reticle features trajectory compensation out to 600 yards.
This Ballistic Plex E1 FFP is used on Burris's lower magnification Veracity scopes.
• MOA reticle
• Cascading dots to the left and right of the reticle help quickly and easily compensate for crosswind
• Dots represent a 10 m.p.h. wind hold-off (+/- 1.5 in. at 400 yds.) for most hunting cartridges
• You adjust for 5 or 20 m.p.h. crosswind by halving or doubling the dot distance
• Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
• Bold, tapered crosshairs in an FFP design make the reticle highly usable, ensuring its visibility even on low power
• Reticle: Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP
• Colour: Matte Black
• Knobs: Ships with low capped knobs
• Illumination: No
• Magnification: 2-10x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 49.5 mm
• Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
• Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25
• Focal Plane: FFP
• Tube Size: 30 mm
• Field Of View: 52 low – 10.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
• Eye Relief: 3.50 – 4.25 in.
• Exit Pupil: 21 low – 4.2 high (mm)
• Click Value: 1/4 MOA
• Total Elevation: 70 MOA
• Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA
• Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
• Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds. – infinity
• Finish: Matte
• Length: 13.5 in.
• Weight: 22.7 oz.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.