Note for international orders:
The international export of primers may prove costly in terms of export permitting as well as freight. Please contact us
here directly for any inquiries regarding a bulk order.
Limited availability; check website "in stock" availability of your local store, if stock is available please call the store to secure.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence and a signed off Police Order Form for it to be shipped to you. Alternatively, you can purchase in store, or buy online and pick up from your nearest Gun City store without a Police order form. You can download the form here
Shooters and hunters who routinely shoot at shorter distances will benefit from the Burris Signature HD 2-10x40 rifle scope’s wide viewing angle and low magnification. Featuring the Ballistic E3 reticle, shooters are given a simple method for determining holdover and wind drift. The 2-10x40 is built with a one-inch nitrogen-filled tube and includes push/pull locking turrets that can easily be reset to “0”.
• Versatile scope that’s perfect for rimfire, centerfire and muzzle loader rifles
• Ballistic E3 reticle provides a simple method for determining holdover for distance and hold-off for wind drift
• 5x zoom system with premium, multi-coated glass for crisp, bright images
• New push/pull locking turrets
• Zero stop feature on all target knobs
• Magnification: 2-10x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 47.2mm
• Clear Lens Diameter: 40mm
• Ocular Lens Diameter: 46mm
• Focal Plane: RFP
• Reticle: E3 MOA
• Finish: Matte black
• Click Value: 1/4 MOA
• Field of View: 54 - 10.8 ft
• Tube Size: 1"
• Eye Relief: 3.5 - 3.8"
• Exit Pupil: 8 low - 3.5 high (mm)
• Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 120 MOA
• Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
• Length: 11.7"
• Weight: 17.6 oz
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.