The Burris Eliminator III 4-16x50mm Laser Scope Riflescope has been designed to provide you with the perfect riflescope to handle any situation. This Rifle Scope by the product specialists at Burris is constructed using split-second automatic trajectory compensation technology that has provided shooters with the invaluable ability to place ethical shots on target within seconds. The Burris 50mm Eliminator 3 Laserscope with X96 reticle technology empowers the rifleman with even more accuracy, more range, a method of windage compensation, and it is all perfected for any magnification. This Burris Riflescope has ergonomic activation buttons, so you won't fumble to change any settings or activate the scope. The Burris 4-16x III Eliminator Firearm Laser-Scope allows the shooter a convenient and accurate method to more easily compensate for wind. The parallax adjustment on the Burris Ballistic Eliminator 3 Laser Scope works from 50 yards to infinity, so you can track targets from extremely far distances.
To view the correct ballistics chart for Burris Eliminator scopes, click here.
• Length: 15.75in
• Weight: 26oz
• Magnification (low): 4x
• Magnification (high): 16x
• Field of View (Low/High at 100 yards): 25ft-7ft
• Adjustable Parallax: 50yds - Infinity
• Laser Performance (yards reflective): 1200+
• Laser Performance (yards deer): 750+
• Battery Life: 5000 cycles
• Reticle Plane: 2nd plane
• Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
• Eye Relief (minimum range): 3.5in - 4.0in
• Waterproof: Yes
• Fog proof: Yes
• Shockproof: Yes
• Temperature Function: 0 - +140 °F
• Reticle: X96
• Range compensation
• Windage compensation
• Ergonomic activation buttons
• Automatic trajectory compensation
• Enhanced extreme range ballistic programming
• Has the ability to perfectly sight at any magnification
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.