Protect your shotgun with the first gun sock that repels moisture and stops rust and corrosion dead in its tracks.
Don't let wet field conditions ruin your favorite shotgun! Unlike most gun socks which are made from silicon and therefore trap moisture, Beretta's gun sock VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor) is made from soft spun yarns that repel water and keep moisture away. Plus, Beretta's Vapor Corrosion inhibitor creates a chemical barrier that stops any rust or corrosion and will never abrade wood or metal finishes—making the Beretta gun sock VCI perfect for transporting your firearm from the range or for long-term storage.
With five great colours to choose from, there is a Beretta VCI Gun Sock to suit everyone!
• Rust preventing, non-abrading, innovative
• Unlike silicone-based gun socks, the Beretta VCI gun sock does not trap moisture
• VCI technology forms a protective chemical barrier that stops rust and corrosion from occurring
• This technology works so well, the sock is perfect for long-term storage
• Made of soft spun yarns
• Will not abrade wood or metal finishes
• Length: 48 inches
• Five colours to choose from - black, navy, green, orange and pink
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.