The Aimpoint® Acro C-1 (Advanced Compact Reflex Optic) is a fully enclosed red dot system that takes up minimal space on any firearm platform.
Acro C-1 is developed and optimized for use on optic ready pistols in combination with an Acro adapter plate. However, the wide range of available mounting solutions for the Acro series makes it an all-round sight that can be used on several firearm platforms.
The enclosed system makes it reliable and operational in any weather conditions and being tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 S&W caliber pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability.
It is a lightweight, low-profile optic that provides fast target acquisition and an unlimited field of view for hunters as well as sport shooters.
• Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
• Optical magnification: 1x
• Aiming dot size: 3.5 MOA
• Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
• Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
• Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 ± 15 nm
• NVD compatible: Yes
• Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and high transmission. NVD-Compatible.
• Clear aperture: 16 × 16 mm (0.63 × 0.63 in)
• Eye relief: Unlimited
• Length sight only: 47 mm (1.9 in)
• Width sight only: 30 mm (1.2 in)
• Height sight only: 30 mm (1.2 in)
• Weight sight only (incl battery): 60 g (2.1 oz)
• Housing material: High strength aluminum
• Housing finish and color: Matte black to dark gray
• Housing anodized: Yes
• Surface treatment: Anodized, semi-matte
• Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 17 mm at 100 meters = .6 in at 100 yds
• Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR1225
• Battery life - Day time use: 1.5 years (15 000h) of continuous use at pos. 6 and more than 8 years at NVD-setting
• Power intensity: 2 NVD and 8 Daylight settings of which 1 extra bright
• Temperature range operation: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
• Temperature range storage: -51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)
• Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -30°C and +60°C (-22°F and +140°F)
• Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
• Shock: Tested with 20,000 rounds mounted on a .40 S&W caliber slide
• Vibration: Withstands vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.