Check out this new long-range package, with the Ruger Precision chambered in 6.5 PRC and a Minox LR 5-25x56 scope!
Included in this package:
• 6.5 PRC Ruger Precision 26" - RRP $2999
• Minox LR 5-26x55 Illuminated Reticle Scope - RRP $3699
• Contessa tactical Quick-Release 1-Piece 34mm Picatinny Ringmount - RRP $699
Total RRP: $7397
Our Special Price: $6999 SAVE $398!
The Ruger Precision rifle is purpose-built to distance itself from the typical long-range rifle. This is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle, and offers an outstanding accuracy and long range capability.
• In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential
• Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud
• Ruger Precision® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable
• Heavy-contour (.840" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter
• 15" aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK®-compatible rails and accessories
• Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50" dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems
• Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation
• 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities
• "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
• Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges
• Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports
• Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle
• Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning
• "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability
• Extended trigger-reach grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector
• Also includes: 8-round AI-Style magazine
• Caliber: 6.5 PRC (Precision Rifle Cartridge)
• Stock: Folding, adjustable length of pull and comb height
• Finish: Type III black hard coat anodized
• Barrel length: 26"
• Barrel: Cold hammer forged, 5r rifling
• Thread pattern: 5/8x24
• Twist: 1:8 RH
• Grooves: 5
• Weight: 11 lb
• Overall length: 45.25" - 48.75"
• Length: 12" - 15.5"
• Folded length: 35.6"
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.