To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the coveted Ruger® No.1 single-shot rifle, we have handcrafted a one-of-a-kind No.1 configuration. Featuring custom engravings on both the left- and right-hand sides of the breech block, this model is sure to be a must-have amongst Ruger enthusiasts and collectors everywhere.
• Sliding tang safety provides instant security, visibility, and accessibility.
• Strong, simple, compact falling-block breech mechanism with artillery-style breechblock and under-lever is ideally suited for today's powerful cartridges.
• Robust, sturdy, sculptured receiver forms a rigid support for barrel, stock and sliding breech block.
• Ejector mechanism provides maximum leverage at the point where the ejector engages the cartridge case and can be adjusted to provide extraction only.
• Integral scope mounts machined directly on the solid steel quarter rib, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Also Includes sporting style buttpad and sling swivel studs.
• Calibre: .308
• Cartridge: .308 Winchester
• Action: Breech-loading, single-shot
• Barrel Length: 22"
• Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
• Rate Of Twist: 1:10" RH
• Grooves: 5
• Barrel Finish: Satin Blued
• Sights: Blade
• Capacity: 1 round
• Stock Material: High-grade American Walnut
• Length Of Pull: 13½"
• Overall Length: 38½"
• Weight: 7lb.
Buyer must have a current Firearms Licence and complete a Police order form available from the Mail Order Form link below:
Mail Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.