308 CZ 557 Predator Blued/Camo Soft Touch Threaded 20.5"
CZ 557 Predator completes the CZ 557 family featuring a synthetic stock with camouflage. The shape of the stock is based on the 557 SYNTHETIC model. The surface of the stock is covered with SOFT TOUCH finish Technology. The barrel muzzle is factory threaded to M14x1.
With its CZ 557 series, CZ enters the land of 21st century weapons and again reaches the peak in the field of hunting bolt action centerfire rifles. CZ 557 combines the decades of weapons designing and manufacturing experience along with user experience of hunters resulting in using the most advanced materials and technologies.
All this gave rise to a modern centerfire rifle having traditional appearance and unique user properties which are appreciated by all shooters, from beginners to professionals firing thousands of rounds a year.
• A receiver made of one piece of material with integral dovetail for mounting a riflescope
• Top quality forged barrel
• Easy ejection of cartridge cases
• A short extractor and modified ejector for smooth operation
• Cocking of the striking mechanism is signalled by a cocking indicator protruding from the bolt sleeve
• Adjustable trigger pull and drag
• Possibility to open the action also in the locked position
• Floating barrel.
• Calibre: .308 Win
• Magazine Type: Fixed
• Magazine Capacity: 5
• Barrel Length: 20.5" / 520mm
• Barrel Thread: M14x1
• Stock: Synthetic Camo
• Safety: Lever
• Finish: Soft Touch
• Overall Length: 40.32" / 1042 mm
• Weight: 3.2 Kgs
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.