This pacakge inclues the Ruger 10/22 blued rifle with 4x32 Scope, Scope mounts, threaded barrel and silencer.
You choose from Wood stock or Synthetic stock!
This is simply the best 22 semi-auto. No other model provides the reliability and resale value
The trusted tool of professional pest controllers for decades
Also available in stainless finish, Hogue stock, and deluxe walnut stock versions.
Soon after its introduction over 40 years ago, the Ruger 10/22 quickly became a favourite worldwide. Made famous for the 10 round rotary magazine which sits flush with the base of the gun and gives flawless reliability
Tooling grade alloy receiver prevents any rust & reduces weight
* NZ's favourite .22 rifle
* High-speed, pivoted hammer for short lock time.
* Proven performance
* Wide range of styles for every rimfire buyer
* Barrel that is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw V-block system.
* Unique, removable rotary magazine that offers superior reliability, no exposed magazine to dent and no uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
* Calibre: .22 LR
* Capacity: 10 Rounds
* Finish: Blued
* Stock / Grip: Synthetic or Wood
* Barrel Length: 470mm / 18.5"
* Groove: 6
* Twist:1: 16" RH
* Overall Length: 37" / 950mm
* Weight: 2.5kgs / 5 1/4 lbs
* Sights: Plain barrel scope mounted
* Cross Bolt Safety
* Made in USA
Heaps of upgrade options available such as:
Zoom scopes, 3-9x etc
Silencers(Huspower 2 and Hushpower Full barrel)
Synthetic stocks (Hogue or Dragunov)
Slip-on butt pad extension for persons over 170cm
Magazine joining clips
Weaver scope bases
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from; http://orderform.ByInter.ne
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.