Please choose an option:
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
You asked, we listened. The Bergara BMR (Bergara Micro Rimfire) is for those that demand the best and expect nothing short of perfection. With the option of either a 5rd magazine for hunting or a 10rd magazine for running stages at your favorite rimfire match, Bergara designed the BMR from the ground up with field and match performance in mind.
The BMR fits the bill of the base class within the NRL22 series and offers a match chamber with world-class accuracy. It’s also lighter (especially the carbon barreled version) and easier to carry in the field for small game pursuits.
Some features that make the BMR stand out:
• Same look and feel that customers have grown to love and trust in the B-14 line, except in a micro version. Provides a lighter and more compact feel when compared to the full size B-14R rimfire trainer.
• Remington 700 style trigger that is adjustable with only an allen key. Compatible with most Remington 700 style after market triggers on the market with a side bolt release.
• Ultra accurate MATCH CHAMBER for precision shooting for the shooter that demands the best accuracy in this class of rimfire.
• Slim line magazine in both a 5rd and 10 rd version (Comes with both)
• Barrel: Carbon Fiber Bergara Barrel. No. 6 taper
• Twist: 1:16 for .22 LR and .22 WMR and 1:9 for the .17 HMR
• Barrel length: 18” (.22 LR) or 20” (.17 HMR and .22 WMR)
• Threaded muzzle: 1/2-28” with thread protector
• Weight: 5 – 5.4 lbs. depending on caliber
• Length: 36” or 38” overall
• Mag capacity: 5 and 10 round magazine included
• Scope mounts: 30 MOA Rail Included
• Trigger: Bergara Performance Trigger. Compatible Rem700
• Stock: Black with tactical grey specks
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.