Your chance to own a unique firearm. Act now! These are selling fast!
The .223 caliber TROY Straight Pull Rifle (SPR) was developed for precision-based shooting in a rugged, accurate, reliable, light-weight package ideal for hunting and target shooting. The length of pull adjustable stock can be extended by 3" making it ideal for the physique of all shooters. The rifle is ready accessorize to your personal needs thanks to a full length rail for optics and an 13" M-LOK forend for a flashlight, laser or foregrip. The side charge handle with Troy's target knob can be positioned left or right for faster follow-up shots for all left and right-handed shooters.
• Manufacturer: Troy Industries
• Barrel Length: 16″
• Caliber: .223 / 5.56mm
• Operating System: Manual Side Action
• Magazine Capacity: 5 Rounds
• Length - Extended: 36.6"
• Length - Shortened: 33.6 "
• Weight: 2.75kg
• Safety: Standard MIL-SPEC safety
• Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
• Rifling: 1 turn in 7″ right hand twist
• Trigger: Standard MIL-SPEC Trigger
• Charging Handle: Side Charge Handle with Target Knob, left or right mount (ambidextrous)
• Forend: 13” TROY M-LOK Rail
• Lower Receiver: MIL-SPEC Hardcoat Anodized Forged
• Upper Receiver: Ambi Side Charging Flat Top Forged Upper
• Made in USA
This rifle can be purchased on an A-category firearms licence.
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.