The aesthetically blessed Sako Finnfire II retains the classical beauty and design of the former Sako Finnfire but is now available in two calibres and is even more accurate. Sako's legendary out-of-the-box accuracy does come into its own in this premium-grade rimfire rifle. Maximising accuracy is its match-grade cold hammer-forged barrel which is entirely free-floating.
The bolt has 2 locking lugs and the opening angle is only 50 degrees. Straight-feeding magazines for 5 or 10 shots. Trigger pull is adjustable from 1 to 2kg. The steel bolt is smooth from the outset, locking is swift, and the safety blocking the bolt and trigger makes it a very safe rifle to use. You will also find the trigger beautifully crisp. The stock on the Finnfire II is a Sako 75 style selected walnut that has been oiled and perfectly fitted to the action
• Bolt Handle: The Sako Finnfire II has a full metallic bolt handle in the spirit of the old Finnfire
• Beautiful Stock: The stock is a sako 75 style from selected walnut which has been oiled to perfection
• Calibre: 17HMR
• Weight: 2.8 kg (6 3/16 lbs)
• Rifle Overall Length: 1025 mm (40 3/8")
• Action: a bolt action design with two locking lugs, bolt lift angle of 50°, bolt throw of 40 mm (1.60 in) and firing pin travel of 5 mm (0.20 in).
• Trigger: Adjustable from 1 to 2 kg (2 - 4 lbs)
• Safety: Sliding safety catch
• Barrel Length: 560 mm (22")
• Stock: Oil-finished walnut
• Scope Mount: 11mm integral dovetail
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.