The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22 rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle's adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts - whether young or old, novice or experienced.
• Includes two interchangeable standard lengths of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Check out our other Ruger American Combs here!
• The detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1, 9-round rotary magazine and accepts the BX-15® Magnum magazine.
• Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
• Patented Power Bedding™ integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds.
• Easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases.
• A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use,
• Receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger
• Calibre: 17HMR
• Barrel Length: 22"
• Overall Length: 41"
• Front Sight: Fiber Optic
• Rear Sights: Adjustable Flip
• Magazine Capacity: 9
• Stock: Synthetic
• Safety: Thumb Tang
• Finish: Satin Blued
• Magazine Type: Detachable Rotary
• Trigger: 3-5 lbs (Adjustable)
• Weight: 2.7 kg / 6.0 lbs
• Rate of Twist: 1:9" RH
• Length of Pull: 13.75"
• Groves: 6
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.