What is included...
• 17 HMR CZ 455 Varmint Blued Synthetic 20" Threaded
• Ranger 4-12x42 Scope with Ballistic Reticle
• Hushpower Braveheart Rimfire Magnum Silencer 1/x20
• Accutech Bipod 6-9" Pivot
• Gun City Rings 3/8 1" High E2511Q
The CZ 455 Varmint Synthetic is a low maintenance, durable rimfire rifle with a cold hammer forged heavy barrel is perfect for vermin control of rabbits and foxes. The receiver is made from a single billet of high-quality steel to ensure unbeatable accuracy and reliability. The receiver has a 11 mm dovetail, to allow for a scope to be mounted securely.
In addition to the advantages gained by the interchangeable barrel system of the 455 platform, the 455 Varmint features a heavier, stiffer barrel than its predecessors in the 452 and 453 lines. The 20.5” long, .866” diameter cylindrical barrel gives the 455 varmint an accuracy advantage across the wide variety of rimfire loads available today.
Any of the accessory barrels available for the 455 platform can be easily swapped out due to the larger universal barrel channel of the Varmint model.
The 455 models feature an integral 11mm dovetail for scope mounting and a 5-round magazine.
• Calibre: .17 HMR
• Rate Of Twist: 1:9"
• Magazine Capacity: 5
• Magazine Type: Detachable
• Stock: Black synthetic, Varmint-Style
• Length Of Pull: 349 mm / 13.75"
• Sights: No Sights, Integrated 11mm Dovetail
• Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
• Barrel Length: 521 mm / 20.5"
• Overall Length: 984.3 mm / 38.75"
• Thread: 1/2x20
• Weight: 3.21 Kgs / 7.08 lbs
• Trigger Mech: Adjustable
• Safety: Two-Position
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.