The Franchi Affinity 3 semi-automatic shotgun is the ideal coming together of Italian craftsmanship and American passion. Even as you first shoulder it, you’ll be surprised by its lean dimensions, functional design and ideal weight and balance. The trim forend helps keep your eye close to the bore axis, meaning quicker and more intuitive pointing. The custom-grade controls—bolt handle, bolt release and magazine port—are oversized for positive use even with gloved hands. The Inertia Driven® system along with the TSA recoil pad makes the Affinity 3 easy on the shoulder in the field or on the clay range.
• Easy Loading: enlarged loading port makes loading additional shells quick and easy, a must for glove-wearing conditions
• Drilled and Tapped Receiver: receivers are drilled and tapped to facilitate quick and easy mounting of optics and accessories
• Oversized Controls: an oversized bolt release and charging handle make for easy operation of the action, even with gloved hands
• Trigger Assembly: trigger group is easily removed for cleaning and maintenance by punching out a single pin
• Magazine Cap: magazine cap with sling attachment stud
• Sight and Chokes: the chrome-lined, vent rib barrel is fitted with a fibre-optic front sight and uses readily available Mobil chokes
• Shim Kit: for adjustment of drop and cast
• Choke Tubes: IC, M, F and wrench
• Calibre: 12 gauge
• Chamber: 2-3/4" and 3"
• Barrel Length: 28"
• Overal Length: 49.25"
• Average Weight: 6.9 lbs
• Stock: Realtree Max 5 camo
• Metal Finish: Blued
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.