Benelli’s M2 semiautomatic shotgun is legendary for rugged reliability you can count on in the most adverse of circumstances and conditions.
The M2 12-gauge shotgun is built around the ultra-reliable Inertia Driven bolt mechanism. The Inertia Driven system allows the M2 to digest nearly any 12 gauge cartridge, from 2-3/4" target loads to the heaviest 3" magnums.
Benelli engineers have also adapted the recoil system for the M2. This revolutionary system reduces felt recoil by up to 48% and cuts muzzle climb by 15%. When combined, this puts the shooter back on target up to 69% faster than with any other comparable semi-automatic shotgun.
Benelli’s M2 shotguns are known across the globe for their light weight, outstanding balance and relentless reliability. They’re outfitted with Benelli’s legendary low-maintenance Inertia-Driven® system and ComforTech® technology, which reduces felt recoil up to 48 percent. This model of the M2 is outfitted with a rifled slug barrel, making it ideal for deer, bears and wild hogs. A synthetic stock makes it suitable for hunting in any weather.
• Inertia-Driven® System: An Inertia-Driven® System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free. Inertia Driven® is the original version of the best operating system ever devised. There are Inertia Driven® Benelli shotguns that have fired 500,000+ rounds and still function perfectly.
• ComforTech® :This is the original recoil reduction system that revolutionized firearms technology by taming recoil without adding weight to the gun or using lighter charges.
• AirTouch®: Get a secure grip, wet or dry. The dimpled AirTouch® pattern is molded into the synthetic stock and forend. It provides a superior gripping surface in all weather without being overly rough to the ungloved hand.
• Drilled & Tapped Receiver: Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting.
• Fully-Rifled Slug Barrel
• Action: Semi auto
• Calibre: 12 gauge
• Barrel Length: 24"
• Magazine Capacity: 3+1
• Chamber: 2-3/4" and 3"
• Min. Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1-1/8 oz loads
• Chokes: Rifled bore
• Sight: Adjustable rifle
• Receiver finish: Anodized black
• Stock Type: Fixed with pistol grip
• Stock Finish: Black synthetic
• Weight: 7.3 lbs approx
• Overall length: 45.4" approx
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.