Benelli’s M2 shotguns are known across the globe for their light weight, outstanding balance and relentless reliability. They’re outfitted with Benelli’s legendary low-maintenance Inertia-Driven® system and ComforTech® technology, which reduces felt recoil up to 48 percent. This model of the M2 is outfitted with a rifled slug barrel, making it ideal for deer, bears and wild hogs. A synthetic stock makes it suitable for hunting in any weather.
• Inertia-Driven System: Inertia Driven® is the original version of the best operating system ever devised. An Inertia-Driven® System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free.
• ComforTech Recoil Pad and Comb Pad: The original recoil reduction system that revolutionized firearms technology. The ComforTech® system reduces felt recoil by as much as 48% over the competition.
• AirTouch: Get a secure grip, wet or dry, with the AirTouch® checkering pattern. The dimpled AirTouch® pattern is molded into the synthetic stock and forend. It provides a superior gripping surface in all weather without being overly rough to the ungloved hand.
• Drilled & Tapped Receiver: Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting.
• Fully-Rifled Slug Barrel
• Country of Manufacture: Italy
• Calibre: 12 gauge
• Action: Semi-auto
• Chamber: 2-3/4", 3"
• Barrel Length: 24"
• Choke: Cylinder
• Capacity: 3+1
• Weight: 7.3 lbs approx.
• Overall Length: 45.5"
• Length of Pull: 14 3/8"
• Barrel Finish: Matte blued
• Receiver Finish: Black anodized
• Stock Finish: Black synthetic
• Sights: Adjustable rifle
• Drilled & Tapped: Yes
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.