Check out this super tactical 3 gun package with the Benelli M2!!
Included in this package:
• 12ga Benelli M2 3 Gun Tactical Pistiol Grip 18.5" - RRP: $3299
• Minox RV-1 Compact Red Dot Sight - RRP: $699
• LED Lenser P7 Core Torch - RRP: $159
• Quick-Detach 30mm Torch Mount - RRP: $59.99
• LED Lenser Pressure Switch for P7 - RRP: $49.99
• Benelli Weaver 1-Piece Base - RRP $39.99
Total RRP: $4306.97
Package price: $4099! SAVE $207.97!!
The Benelli M2 is the workhorse of the semi-auto Benelli shotguns, with the speed of a thoroughbred. Light, nimble, but ruggedly built, the M2 12-gauge shotgun is built around the ultra-reliable Inertia Driven bolt mechanism. The Inertia Driven system allows the M2 to digest nearly any 12 gauge cartridge, from 2-3/4" target loads to the heaviest 3" magnums.
We have modified this Benelli M2 tactical to 3 gun specifications including a +2 magazine extension (making it 5+1), an oversized cocking handle, Briley bolt release, and an enlarged feeding port for easier speed loading.
Benelli engineers have also adapted the recoil system for the M2. This revolutionary system reduces felt recoil by up to 48% and cuts muzzle climb by 15%. When combined, this puts the shooter back on target up to 69% faster than with any other comparable semi-automatic shotgun.
The M2 Tactical shotgun has established itself as the shotgun of choice for various needs including military and special forces operation. The M2 utilizes recoil energy to cycle the action and eliminate fouling problems.
• Calibre: 12 gauge
• Action: Semi auto
• Magazine Capacity: 5+1
• Chokes: Crio® F, Crio® IC, Crio® M
• Sights: Ghost Ring
• Receiver finish: Anodized black
• Barrel Length: 18.5"
• Chamber: 2 3/4" and 3"
• Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
• Weight: 6.7lbs
• Overall length: 39.75"
• Drop at Heel: 2″
• Drop at Comb: 1-3/8″
• Minimum Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1-1/8 oz. loads
• Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting
• ComforTech® Gel Recoil Pad
• Also included is a users manual, choke tool and benelli oil
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.