Seen it cheaper elsewhere?
Request a Price Match - Click here.
|Own it today from|
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
Lightweight hiking backpack with a ventilated carrying system and an integrated Recco® emergency reflector.
Safe on tour with the Recco® backpack from Tatonka – the innovative hiking backpack Skill 30 RECCO®
If you want to be easy on the move when hiking, the ultra-light, ventilated Skill 30 RECCO® hiking backpack is for you. And if you want extra safety, there’s no way around it! The Skill 30 RECCO® is equipped with an absolutely sensible safety feature – the Recco® reflector.
Recco® – a safety plus on every hike
No mobile phone reception? Battery empty? A horror performance in an emergency in the mountains. With the Recco® reflector on your backpack you can be found safely by rescue organisations at any time with the Recco® helicopter detector.
The Recco® reflector is small, lightweight, requires no power, does not need to be activated and always works. Best of all, it’s attached to your hiking backpack, so you have it with you automatically.
• X Vent Zero Carrying System
• Equipped with RECCO® reflector
• Fixation for hiking poles
• Ergonomically shaped, padded, ventilated shoulder straps
• Height adjustable chest belt
• Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
• Padded ventilated hip strap
• Detachable side compression straps
• Hydration system compatible
• Gear loops on the front
• Insert pockets on both sides
• Small zip compartment inside
• Gear loops on the lid
Measurements: 55 x 26 x 17 cm
Volume: 30 l
Weight: 800 g
Carrying system 1: X Vent Zero-System
Fabric 1: T-DIA Rip
Fabric 2: Texamid 1.0
Fabric bottom: 420 HD Nylon
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.