The Manitoba fleece pack is an excellent companion for everyday use, providing an ideal outer layer for summer or spring, or an insulating mid-layer for winter conditions as well.
Designed with functionality in mind, these garments are comfortable and enable a full range of movement. The fabric is a hard-wearing, yet soft 320gsm brushed fleece that can take the rigors of regular outdoor use.
The versatility of this fleece pack is amazing - from a day of duck shooting or target shooting at the range, to farming or even for DIY work in the shed at home, this pack is absolutely perfect for any occasion! Super lightweight, warm and pleasant, these pieces will ensure you are comfortable no matter what you're doing.
Indluded in this essential fleece pack:
• 1x Long sleeve fleece jacket - black
• 2x Short sleeve tee - green and black
• 1x Fleece pants - black
• 1x Reversible beanie - green/black
• Lightweight, warm and free-moving
• Made from soft, quality 320gsm brushed fleece
• The long sleeve fleece jacket is composed of microfibre with side panels for a comfortable fit, a raised collar with a 1/2 zip for ease of removal, and a good sized front chest pocket which is perfect for those items you want close at hand, such as your cellphone
• The thick micro-fleece pants include an added dry layer in the seat, belt loops, elastic waist with draw cord, two zipped mesh front pockets and tappered, elastic ankle cuffs
• The microfibre fleece tees are soft, comfortable and hard-wearing with an extended curved hem to maintain warmth
• Beanie is a great shape and is one size fits all
• All garments feature the Manitoba logo
• Available in size XS - 3XL
*Please note: Mainlander Weekender Boots are not included.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.