Conotech Tracer LRF thermal imagers are equipped with a built-in laser rangefinder with a range of up to 1000 m and measurement accuracy of ± 1 m. The high sensitive thermal image Vox sensor with NETD 35mK allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. They can be used in various applications including hunting, observation, security, terrain orientation, search, rescue operations and more.
The Tracer series have a rugged, yet lightweight housing. It perfectly fits into the user’s hand. The small weight of the monocular makes it the perfect option for long outdoor trips when a light yet capable unit is necessary.
High sensitive Thermal image sensor
These units have a high sensitive 35mK NETD thermal imaging sensor. This provides the Conotech Tracer with the perfect detail recognition even when the thermal contrast of the surroundings is low - during the snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants.
Built-in Laser rangefinder
The Conotech Tracer is capable of accurately measuring distance to objects up to 1,000 meters away.
• Wavelength: 905 nm
• Max. measuring range: 1000 m
• Measurement accuracy: ± 1m
• (Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014: 1)
A powerful F50/1.1 objective lens combined with a [email protected]µm highly-sensitive thermal imaging sensor provides exceptional detection capabilities.
Wifi and on-board recording
A built-in Wi-Fi module allows you to connect the Tracer with mobile units which enables you to receive footage in the real-time mode and save the image/video captured by the device. 32 Gb of internal memory provides enough space for recording and taking photos of exciting moments.
• 35mm/50mm optional lens: Two modifications of objective lenses allow to choose perfect unit for your needs where 35 mm lens designed for short range missions, while 50 mm lens model will be greater for medium range missions.
• Standby mode: User can enter standby mode by simply pressing one button, it helps conserve power when Tracer is not in use, and give a longer operation time. Since the device stays on which also allows it to be switched on quickly if necessary.
• Picture-in-Picture function: Picture-in-picture displays a X2 image at the top-center of the overall field of view for precise zooming on an object of interest.
• Video output function: With the external video output function, user can connect to all carriers that accept PAL video, which is convenient for demonstration and sharing on the big screen.
• Long lasting operation time: Tracer gives up to 8+ hours of continuous work. External sources, such as power banks with high-capacity is also capable of increasing the total operation time.
• Various observation modes
• Smooth digital zoom: Smooth digital zoom allows you to change the digital zoom from 2.7x to 10.8x (35mm) / 3.9x to 15.6x (50mm). It can provides improved focus and overall target recognition at significant distances
• High-resolution OLED display: 1024×768 high-resolution OLED display offers a crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored image
• Video output function
• Display modes
• User-friendly menu
• lP67 waterproof
• Detector type: Uncooled Vox
• Resolution: 384 x 288
• Frame rate: 50Hz
• Spectral range: 8-14μm
• NETD: Less than 35mk
• Objective lens: 50mm
• Magnification: 3.9x
• FOV: 7.4°×5.6°
• Close-up range: 5m
• Diopter adjustment: -5D-4D
• Zoom: Smooth digital zoom
• Palette: 6 optional (can be customized)
• Start up time: Less than 5 seconds
• Start up image: Can be customized
• Menu and information: GUI (Can be customized)
• Image enhancement: DDE
• Contrast and brightness: AGC
• Online update: Both code and GUI resources
• Type: OLED
• Resolution: 1024×768
• Battery: Built-in lithium battery
• External power supply: 5V micro USB
• Battery life: 8h+
• Weight without battery: 590g
• Size: 165 x 56 x 92mm
• Waterproof: IP67
• Operating temperature: -20℃-50℃
• Storage temperature: -40℃-60℃
• Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014: 1
• Measuring range: 5-1000m
• Measurement accuracy: ±1m
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.