The P-10C is much more than just CZ's take on the striker-fired pistol, the P-10 is decidedly CZ, from the way it feels to the way it shoots.
First order of business, ergonomics. Anyone who’s picked up a CZ 75 for the first time gets it — it just has to feel right in the hand. With the CZ grip angle, the P-10 avoids that 'brick-in-the-hand' feeling that has plagued many in the striker-fired genre, allowing it to point naturally. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them. Because it was.
Next up, trigger. Many striker-fired pistols do many things right and then fall short when it comes time to pull the trigger. Designed to minimize creep and stacking, the P-10’s trigger breaks clean and light and rebounds with a short, positive reset, meaning single shots can be meticulously placed while follow-ups are effortless.
Built to withstand the rigors of military use, its fiber-reinforced polymer frame and hardy nitride finish are made for the daily grind. A generous trigger guard allows use with gloved hands while being undercut to allow as high a grip as possible, and a set of metal tactical 3-dot sights allow for one-handed manipulation of the slide on a belt. Like all CZ pistols, the P-10 is built with our legendary cold hammer-forged barrel. The “C” indicates that it is compact in both frame and slide size, and magazines are backward-compatible with the hammer-fired P-07, meaning the P-10 C holds 15+1 in 9mm in a flush-fitting mag, with extended bases allowing 17+1 (not included).
Take-down of the P-10 will be familiar to most fans of striker-fired guns, and even more pleasing will be holster compatibility with some of the most common guns on the market. An ambidextrous mag release and slide stop make the P-10 easy to operate with either hand. It may have taken a while to come to market, but we feel the wait has been worth it. With CZ reliability, engineered ergonomics and a bevy of features both familiar and new, the P-10 is the complete package.
• Slide and barrel with an extremely durable surface finish
• Two pairs of cocking grip surfaces for comfortable handling
• New 'degree' of resistance against corrosion and mechanical damage
• Exceptional iron sights accentuated by three luminescent dots
• Automatic striker block guaranteeing drop safety
• Mechanically and thermally stable polymer frame reinforced with glass fibre
• Three interchangeable backstraps in S, M, L sizes
• Excellent magazine capacity of 15 rounds
• Excellent shooting comfort thanks to the well-designed ergonomic grip with distinct checkering
• Flat ambidextrous slide stop
• Reversible magazine catch; a magazine catch with a wider grip for right-handed as well as left-handed shooters is available as an accessory.
• Calibre: 9x19
• Frame: Polymer
• Trigger Double-action; striker-fired
• Safety: Striker block (Drop Safety), Trigger Bar Safety, Trigger Safety (Drop Safety)
• Sights: Luminescent, Trithium
• Magazine capacity: 15 rounds
• Dimensions: 132 mm (H) x 32.2 mm (W) x 187 mm (L)
• Barrel Length: 102 mm
• Colour: Flat Dark Earth.
Buyer must have a current B endorsed firearms licence and complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police in order to complete the purchase.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.