The Tikka T3x Hunter is designed for the shooter who appreciates the warm feel of a wooden stock combined with solid performance. It is built with traditional principles and modern innovation, providing you with a new level of accuracy, reliability, and enjoyment. The stainless steel free-floating barrel, receiver, bolt and bolt handle make this the perfect choice for all weather conditions and makes for easy maintenance.
• New Recoil Pad: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Redesigned Ejection Port: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved Rail Attachment: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
• Metallic Bolt Shroud - Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel Recoil Lug: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
• Calibre: .308 Win
• Barrel Length: 22"
• Rate of Twist: 11"
• Grooves: 4
• Capacity: 3 + 1
• Trigger: Single-stage adjustable
• Safety: Two-stage
• Length: 38 1/2"
• Weight: Approx. 3 -3.2 kg
• Stock: Walnut
• Finish: Stainless
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.