The new Beretta A400 Xplor Action is the first semi-automatic field shotgun to be equipped, as standard, with an electronic device which alongside other functions also counts fired shots.
It incorporates all the advantages of the revolutionary A400 concept--low profile action, light weight, lightning-fast follow-up shots, low recoil, easy maintenance--and combines them with the classic looks of blue steel and walnut stock. But even here, Beretta has an eye towards innovation, offering updated lines and checkering, as well as a contrasting-color receiver.
• GunPod - the Beretta onboard computer: a multifunction electronic device, a standard component which is housed in the pistol grip cap of the A400 Xplor Action and allows the user to count the total shots (not resettable), count the partial shots (up to 7 resettable sessions), measure the external temperature in Centigrade and Fahrenheit (thermometer) and test the ammunition fired. GunPod allows you to compare two different types of cartridges, even when their load is equal. This is a revolutionary device in as much as it counts the shots fired even without a battery inside or with a discharged battery.
• Best recoil reduction system in the world; -60%: Kick-Off is the only recoil reduction in the world that uses two hydraulic dampeners very similar to those in automobile suspensions. All the other systems on the market are based on the deformation of soft materials like rubber, polyurethane or polymer inserts.
• Soft, light and able to slide during shouldering: Micro-Core is an innovative recoil pad developed by Beretta thanks to its experience matured over decades on the competition fields around the world. Thanks to the open cell technopolymer, softer, lighter and more slippery than rubber, Micro-Core expands gradually and instantly, increasing its surface area on the shoulder and giving the shotgun secure and precise support.
• 36% faster than any other semi-automatic: The mechanism of the A400 Xplor is a true jewel of engineering that distinguishes itself from all other systems on the market with its exceptional cycling speed. Being the fastest to shoot followup shots means increasing your chances of hitting the target. With A400 Xplor even this is possible.
• Reliable speed and unequaled performance: blink is the new “engine” of the A400 Xplor, the fruit of the integration of the new Beretta gas system, the rotating bolt head lockup and a new feeding system. The new gas system features an innovative piston with elastic scraper band that also functions as a gasket. In this way, Blink is more powerful and much cleaner.
• Steel technology: Steelium is the production technology of the Beretta barrels that transforms the special tri-alloy steel into an exceptional barrel, also due to a manufacturing process that is just as unique. Thanks to the deep drilling, cold hammer forging and to the special vacuum distension, the steel acquires the ideal characteristics to offer the best ballistic performance available today.
• Steel performance: the special Optima-Bore HP geometry was conceived to offer the best performance, even with steel shot. The shot pattern remains perfect and uniform in every type of hunt, complemented by the use of the Optima-Choke HP choke tubes.
Equipped with all the features that have made the A400 series such a success, it’s the semi-automatic you can use with absolute confidence regardless of game, ammunition, target or season. The gun’s versatility is increased thanks to the receiver which comes with scope mount grooves to accept optics or other aiming systems. From today, the A400 Xplor Action is the shotgun that counts.
• Calibre: 12ga
• Barrel length: 28" / 71 cm
• Barrel type: Optima Bore HP Steelium Plus with step rib
• Chamber: 76 mm / 3"
• Lylium: Y
• Receiver: Dark grey receiver
• Rib: 6x6 mm
• Stock: Walnut with Kick-off mico-core recoil pad
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.