Tikka T3X lite Standard (2.8kg) or 6.1 lbs
Tikka T3X Carbon Barrel (2.6kg) or 5.7 lbs
THIS MODEL: Tikka T3X Carbon Barrel & Carbon Stock (2.5kg) or 5.5 lbs!!
The Tikka T3X. After well passing the test of time in becoming an extremely popular rifle choice worldwide, we at Gun City have a rifle extra special and exclusive in our hands. We have with us the Tikka T3X chambered in .308 Winchester and 7mm rem mag (the 7mm has a longer 24" barrel) with a super lite threaded factory tikka carbon barrel. A rifle weighing in under 6lbs (5.5lbs to be exact!) Who would have thought the Tikka could get any better? If a light rifle is a key factor in your decision-making for finding the perfect hunting rifle then look no further. This is one of the lightest centrefire rifles we have on our racks!
Carbon wrapped factory Tikka barrel - threaded for adding an overbarrel silencer or muzzle break. M14x1 Thread.
New Zealand's favourite rifle now has an amazing New Zealand made Carbon Fiber stock to match the carbon barrel!
Handcrafted to perfection, these amazing stocks bolt up to your Tikka action with no further parts required - take your rig to the next level.
Not only are they lighter than the standard stock, they are vastly more rigid than the standard stock.
Additional Stock Features Include:
* Limbsaver recoil pad (reduces up to 70% felt recoil!)
* Ambidextrous palm swell (right handed bolt slot)
* Swivel studs fitted
Key Features of the T3X:
• Redesigned ejection port - The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Metallic bolt shroud - A metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Single Stage Adjustable Trigger - single-stage pull with a comfortable trigger feel. The steel trigger has vertical grooves for added grip, even when wearing gloves. It is easily adjustable through the magazine well from 1 to 2 kg (2 to 4 lbs). All models are available with an optional single-set trigger.
• Steel recoil lug - This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation, even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
• Dovetail Scope Mount Grooves - Easy to mount scope rings with a simple and strong design.
• Two Stage Safety - blocking both the trigger and bolt handle. The safety is easy to operate and indicates when the rifle is ready for firing.
• Super Smooth Action - The action is designed for accuracy, reliability and easy servicing. Tikka rifles provide you with an extremely rigid action with a two-locking lug T3X bolt. The bolt features a spring-loaded plunger ejector and a removable bolt handle, with 70° opening angle leaving plenty of room for handling the bolt. This is one of the smoothest actions on the market.
Buy With Confidence. Tikka is based in Finland and is a division of Sako / Beretta - Who've been making firearms since the 16th century!
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.