So light, so smooth. You won't want anything else after you pick up one of these. The Tikka T3x with spiral fluted bolt and barrel!
When compromise is simply not an option. The T3x offers exceptionally high performance which comes in a very lightweight package. These Lite models are equipped with the T3x synthetic stock, and all new modular features that allow for maximum adaptibility. These models come with the classic low-angled grip. The Tx3 Lite was already super lightweight, but now with a spiral fluted barrel and bolt, they are even lighter than ever.
Everyone in New Zealand is aware of the Tikka T3x's excellent reputation as an affordable and highly spec'd rifle for the serious hunter and marksman.
• Modular stock - The T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end. Additional grips are sold separately.
• Improved grip - The synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
• New recoil pad - A new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Stock noise reduction - Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock, lowering the stock-generated noise and helping you keep your target in sight.
• Redesigned ejection port - The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved rail attachment - The T3x has extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a Picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.•
• Metallic bolt shroud - A metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel recoil lug - This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation, even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
As you can see, the T3x is no joke and has been designed with the serious shooter in mind, all at an excellent price point!
• Calibre: .308, .300 Win Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm Rem Mag
• Barrel Length: Approx 18.4" (.308), 22" (6.5 Creedmoor), 23.5" (7mm), 24" (.300 Win Mag)
• Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
• Barrel Threading: M15x1 (.300 Win)
• Capacity: 3+1
• Rate of Twist: 1:12 (.223) 1:8" (6.5 Creedmoor), 1:9.5" (7mm), 1:11" (.300 Win, .308)
• Weight: Approx 2.7 - 3 kg depending on calibre
• Finish: Matte stainless
• Stock: Black synthetic
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.