Blend in, never miss. The new Tikka T3x Lite Veil Wideland is the perfect companion for southern forests and open plains.
Wideland pattern is one of the two new camo versions of the Tikka T3x. It is designed to blend perfectly in the darker forest landscapes, like in Finland. The barrel has a Cerakote coating for better durability in different weather conditions. The Tikke T3x Lite Veil Wideland also comes factory threaded with a factory muzzle brake for recoil reduction.
Available in .223, .243, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 300 Win, .308, 7mm Mag, 7mm-08 (while stocks last).
• Fluted bolt with oversized knob: The rifle’s weight is optimised, thanks to its fluted bolt and barrel.
• Modular stock: T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. Additional grips are sold separately. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end.
• Improved Grip: A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
• New recoil pad: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Stock noise reduction: Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock – this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight. Not available for models with an adjustable cheek piece.
• Redesigned ejection port: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved rail attachment: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
• Metallic bolt shroud: Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel recoil lug: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
• Interchangeable grip
• Calibres: .223, .243, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, .300 Win. .308, 7mm Mag, 7mm-08
• Barrel Length: 20" (243, 7mm08), 22.4" (223), 24.3" (6.5 CRD, 300 Win, 7mm)
• Barrel Thread: 5/8x24
• Magazine Capacity: 4+1 (223), 3+1
• Trigger: Single Stage
• Stock Material/Finish: Synthetic Veil Wideland Camo
• Barrel Finish: Midnight Bronze Cerakote
• Overall Length: 40.2" (243, 7mm08), 42.6" (223), 44.6" (6.5 CRD, 7mm)
• Weight: 2.9-3.2kg
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.