We've created another sweet Tikka package with the amazing Tikka Elite, and the Ranger 3-9x42 Ballistic Reticle scope!
Items included in this package:
• Tikka T3x Elite
• Ranger 3-9x42 scope with Ballistic Reticle
• Ranger Tikka T3 1" Medium Rings
SAVE $199 off retail pricing!
Exclusive to Gun City is a new Tikka T3x - the T3x Elite!
With this new T3x you get some the benefits of the SFT model plus more! Just like the SFT, the Elite has the enlarged bolt handle and interchangeable Soft Touch vertical grip, but it also comes with a factory fluted and threaded barrel, keeping it super lightweight.
The Elite has all of the existing great benefits of the T3x as well - be sure to come and check one out today!
Features of the T3X Elite:
• Factory threading - $100 in value with the stainless thread cap
• Factory fluted - same contour as the Sako Finnlight $200 in value
• Large Bolt handle - $40 in value
• Soft touch pistol grip - $50 in value
• Modular stock - the T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end. Additional grips are sold separately.
• Improved grip - the synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
• New recoil pad - a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Stock noise reduction - be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock, lowering the stock-generated noise and helping you keep your target in sight.
• Redesigned ejection port - the new T3x receiver has a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved rail attachment - the T3x has extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
• Metallic bolt shroud - a metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel recoil lug - this extra-strong lug has minimal deformation, even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
The Tikka T3x Elite is available in .223 (1:8 twist), .243 Win, .270 Win, 300 Win, .308 Win (& Left-hand), 7mm Rem Mag (& Left-hand), 7mm08 (& Left-hand) and 6.5 Creedmoor (& Left-hand) calibres.
• Manufacturer: Tikka
• Model: T3x Elite
• Calibre: Choose
• Action: Bolt
• Stock: Synthetic with soft touch pistol grip
• Finish: Stainless
• Weight: 2.7kg
• Barrel thread: MT14x1
• Quickfire reticle with bullet drop compensation
• The multi-coated glass that provides exceptional brightness and clarity
• Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
• Long eye relief for easy and rapid acquisition of targets
• Fingertip adjustable windage and elevation turret
• Fast focus ocular lens
• Grooved zoom dial for control in wet weather conditions
• Aircraft grade aluminum construction for strength and durability
• Magnification: 3x - 9x zoom
• Objective lens diameter: 42 mm
• Field of view at 100 yards: 40 - 13
• Optimum eye relief: 4"
• Parallax setting 100 yds.
• Click adjustment value: 1/4
• Weight: 420 g
• Second focal plane
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.