Steiner Binoculars have been an optic of choice for many for over 50 years due to their rugged dependability, German-engineering, and rigorous quality control. Whatsmore, Steiner is continuously advancing the sporting optics industry with their innovations and offer a range of binoculars for every application. Whether it's hunting, observing nature, or watching sport, Steiner has you covered.
The SkyHawk 3.0 series was made for extensive users such as bird-, animal or nature watchers who demand all-around capability in their optics: mobility without weight, easy to use, bright picture. With its ergonomic roof prism design and High-Contrast-Optics, this is the perfect choice for anyone who is after birds, animals, and nature: from watching birds in the garden to exploring the rain forest of the Amazon.
10x magnification for long distance observation that reveals a fascinating wealth of natural details. Provides ample power and superb optical performance.
The Steiner Binocular Ranger Extreme, Observer, Skyhawk, Safari and Navigator Series have a 10 year warranty. Outside of these periods a flat rate exchange policy applies.
• Steiner High-Contrast-Optics provide bright views, accurate colour and clear, brilliant 3D-images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance around outdoor activities up to close range of 2 m.
• Steiner Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
• Steiner Distance-Control-System enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing by a simple turn of the non-slip XL-focussing wheel.
• Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m (models x32 and x42) and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +70°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
• Lightweight roof prism design has less bulk to fit into your pack and stay out of the way while observing.
• Ergonomic Design providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-aging silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses. Thumb depressions for an excellent grip.
• ClicLoc-strap attachment system attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
• Extensive accessories with the case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap, and objective covers.
• Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
• Magnification: 10 x
• Weight: 600 g
• Width: 122 mm
• Height: 127 mm
• Depth: 59 mm
• Exit Pupil: 3.2 mm
• Luminosity: 10 .20
• Twilight Factor: 17.9
• Field of View at 1000 m: 118 m
• Focusing System: Fast-Close-Focus
• Close Focus Range: 2 m
• High-Performance-Optics: High-Contrast-Optics
• Waterproof: Water pressure proof up to 3 m
• Nitrogen-Pressure-System: by 2-way-valve technology
• Temperature Range: -20°C to +70 °C
• Eyecups: ergonomic
• Rubber Armouring: NBR-Longlife
• Carrying Strap: Neoprene
• Strap Attachment: ClicLoc
• Objective Cover: Yes
• Rain Protection Cap: Yes
• Bag: Yes
• Warranty: 10 years.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.