This item is second hand. The picture is of the actual item being sold, but if you have any questions about the condition it is best to come view it or contact our friendly sales staff.
The IR510 Thermal Imager from Guide has now been updated! The new IR510 Nano N1 provides superior image quality, longer detection range, and an advanced algorithm to help make out potential targets much easier.
Its compact size, just 16cm in length and weighing in at just 350 grams, combined with its ergonomic design means you to scan vast areas for longer without experiencing arm fatigue. With up to 5 hours of battery life, the operation of the IR510 Nano couldn't be simpler. Just three buttons, one to adjust brightness, one for zoom and another for choosing the colour palette.
The lightproof design prevents any excess light from affecting image quality and the IP66 protection helps to protect for water and dirt. The IR510 Nano also includes standard analog video output interfaces and a micro USB interface for data transmission and charging.
Features and Benefits:
• Compact: The Guide IR510 Nano N1 has a very desirable, lightweight construction that is perfect for those that are equipment weight conscious.
• Simple: The Guide's user interface is very simple to use and is ideal for someone who is not tech savvy. There are only three buttons, and the menu is easy to navigate.
• Colour Profiles: The Guide Nano N1 has five different colour profiles, which aid in target identification and recognition.
• Reliable and Well Built: This unit has been built to a high standard, and is very reliable. The rugged housing and strong construction mean that the unit is very hard wearing and built to withstand the hunting conditions that Kiwi hunters can put it through.
• Free Extended Warranty: For those that gulp at big purchases like this, fear not! Guide offer a complementary extended 12-month warranty when buyers register their purchase on the Guide website. How about that for ease of mind.
• Detector Type: [email protected]μm
• Spectral Range: 8μm~14μm
• Lens size: 19mm
• Focusing: Free
• FOV: 19.0°x14.5°
• Screen: Colourful 0.2"LCOS
• Viewfinder: Monocular, diopter adjustable ±4
• Frame: 50 hertz
• Digital Zoom: x2, x4
• Colour Palette: Black hot, White hot, Red hot 1, Red hot 2, Red hot 3
• Photography: No
• Cross Cursor: Yes
• Image Enhancement: No
• Wi-Fi: No
• Zoom: Yes
• Freeze: Yes
• Charging Indicator: Yes
• Active Indicator: Yes
• Battery: Internal Li-ion battery ,3.7V, 3200mAh
• Working Time: ≥5h
• Adapter: Standard USB power adapter, max 10W
• Interface: USB
• Video Output: MCX Connector,PAL/NTSC
• Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃
• Storage Temperature: -30℃~60℃
• Humidity: 10%~95%
• Shock: 10Hz~150Hz~10Hz 0.15mm IEC60068-2-6
• Encapsulation: IP66
• Drop: 1m height
• Weight: 350g
• Dimensions: 160mm × 67mm × 62mm
• Detection Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 500m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 1300m
• Recognition Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 300m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 500m.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.