The new Sako A7 represents the beginning of a new era for the Kiwi hunter, joining Sako’s legendary Finnish tradition of accuracy and reliability with today’s Kiwi hunter. With better out-of-the-box accuracy and reliability than any other rifle brand on the market, the new Sako A7 boasts match-grade performance with a price never before seen on a match-grade hunting rifle.
• The Sako A7 2-piece bolt utilizes a bolt body machined from a solid piece of forged steel that is strong and reliable while offering a silky-smooth action
• Known for refined and modern design, the A7 features a sleek, lightweight composite stock with a unique, textured “wave” pattern on the grip and fore end, providing for a sure grip in any weather
• Machined from a solid steel forging, the Sako A7 has one of the strongest, most torsionally-rigid actions made. Available in two action lengths that are perfectly scaled to the available cartridges
• Every Sako barrel is cold-hammer forged and finished in-house to ensure match-grade accuracy. The muzzle crown is carefully cut by hand to maximize match-grade performance
• 308 and 7mm08 calibre rifles have a shorter action than 30-06, 270 and magnum calibres
• The receiver is fitted with Weaver-style bases
• Soft touch synthetic stock with a rubber coating
• Hammer forged barrel
• Every rifle is test fired with a full magazine and guaranteed to shoot a 5 shot group of 25mm or less at 100m
• The mag release is specifically designed to avoid accidental release. Slight upward pressure on the magazine allows it to release preventing accidental loss
• The magazine is lined with stainless steel to improve strength, feed reliability and durability
• The top of the action is open which allows cartridges to be easily fed in from the top.
• Cocking indicator
• The base of the bolt handle is integral with the bolt to improve strength
• The trigger is adjustable from 1kg to 2kg
• The A7 comes with the prestige of the Sako name and reputation of New Zealand’s favourite high-quality rifle.
• Make: Sako
• Model: A7
• Calibre: You Choose
• Finish: Stainless Synthetic
• Action: Short
• Barrel Length: 24 3/8"
• Weight: 6, 5/8 lbs
• L.O.P: 14”
• Magazine: 3+1 Steel Lipped
CLICK HERE to see the benefits of a Sako A7 or Browning X-bolt over a Tikka.
Why buy over a Tikka T3 Lite?
• Steel Lipped Magazine
• Action length built to calibre (Short & Med)
• Modern stock design
• Three Bolt Locking Lugs
• Weaver mounts give you more mounting options
• Total control magazine latch (makes it harder to lose your mag)
• 5-shot M.O.A guarantee
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the Mail Order Form link below:
Mail Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.
270 WSM (270WSM-004)
300 WIN (300WIN-020)
300 WSM (300WSM-013)
7MM MAG (7MM-025)
Sako, A7, A 7, A-7, S a k o