Designed to fit perfectly in one hand or in a standard-size pocket, the Axion ensures comfortable grip and handling, as well as easy carrying. The compact design also makes the Axion the perfect thermal imaging monocular for scouting and spotting.
• Built-In Precision Laser Rangefinder: Integrated, precision laser rangefinder provides accurate rangefinding in two modes – Single Time Measurement and Scanning mode with ±1 m accuracy up to 1 km distance. Accurate distance readings help to quickly assess the size of territory, distance and relief.
• Highly sensitive thermal imaging sensor: The Axion XQ’s 384x288 @ 17 µm thermal imaging sensor with NETD 40mK ensures perfect detail recognition even in the hardest weather conditions when thermal contrast is low. The smallest temperature diﬀerences will be clearly visible during the rainfall, fog or cold mornings in the most difficult conditions for thermal imager.
• Light-weight and Rugged Magnesium Alloy Housing: Housing made from light-weight magnesium alloy ensures high structural rigidity and ruggedness. Small weight of the monocular makes it a perfect option for long outdoor trips when light yet capable unit is necessary.
• Detection range more than 1300 meters: A powerful F38/1.2 objective lens combined with a [email protected]
µm highly-sensitive thermal imaging sensor provides exceptional detection capabilities. A standard 1.8m tall object can be detected up to 1350 m away in complete darkness.
• Image Boost Technology: Pulsar’s proprietary Image Boost Technology is comprised of software algorithms designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail. Image Boost results in a sharper, more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities.
• IPX7 Waterproof Rated: IPX7 waterproof-rated for protection from heavy rainfall, snow or other precipitation. The unit is designed to run flawlessly, even after submersion in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
• Full-Color, HD AMOLED Display: New HD display delivers crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored field of view, AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging and power saving.
• B-Pack mini APS5 battery system: Quick-change high capacity rechargeable Li-Ion battery offers 7 hours of operation time on single charge. Fast and easy battery replacement in combination with instant start-up ensure continuous observation without disruptions. Ordinary power bank connected via USB Type-C socket can be used as an external power source.
• Observation Modes: Image optimization should be performed depending on the environmental location and conditions. Mountains, cities and forests have diﬀerent ambient temperatures. In order to achieve the highest possible image quality, certain settings have been optimized and gathered into profiles. As a result, optimized imaging in various conditions is easier. Identification preset is another optimal-imaging option that makes identifying easier, even at longer distances.
• Color Palettes: The 8-color palette enhances viewing in varying conditions. While the classic White Hot mode is exceptionally versatile, Hot Black is often favored for detecting wildlife at night. Red Monochrome helps to reduce or prevent bright backlight from exiting the eyepiece. Sepia often improves long-range observation while Red Hot, Rainbow and Ultramarine enhance temperature diﬀerences of various object attributes. Violet helps to identify objects faster.
• Variable Digital Zoom from 3.5x to 14x: Digital zoom, up to 14x, provides improved focus and better overall object recognition at significant distances. The zoom changes either gradually in 2x step or continuously for a truly optimum, customized field of view for specific situation.
• Picture-in-Picture Function: Picture-in-picture displays a magnified image at the top-center 10% of the overall field of view for precise zooming on an object of interest.
• Sensor: 384x288 pix. @ 17 µm (NETD <40 mK)
• Objective lens: F38/1.2
• Magnification: 3.5-14x
• Detection range: 1350m
• Sensor type: Uncooled
• Sensor resolution: 384x288 pixels
• Pixel pitch: 17 µm
• Frame rate: 50 Hz
• Objective lens: F30/1.2
• Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m: 9.8x7.4 / 17.2x12.9
• Display type: AMOLED
• Display resolution: 1024x768 pixels
• Laser rangefinder safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014: 1
• Laser wavelength: 905nm
• Max measuring range: 1000m
• Measurement accuracy: ± 1
• Degree of protection: IPХ7
• Operating temperature range, °С: -25 – +40
• Dimensions: 167x74x73 mm
• Weight: 0.4 kg
• Output voltage: 3.0 - 4.2 V
• Battery type: Li-Ion Battery Pack APS3
• Capacity: 4900 mAh
• Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *: 4+
• External power supply: 5V
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.