The all new Mossberg ATR100 with a 3-9x40 Scope.
The 100 ATR has everything you need to make the most of the hunting season: pinpoint accuracy, smooth action and popular hunting calibres. It also features a free-floating, button-rifled barrel. This powerful combination delivers a high level of accuracy unheard of in a value-priced centrefire rifle. A side lever safety is utilized for convenience and safety afield, and the all-steel, machined receiver provides the 100 ATR with positive lock-up for consistent operation. This rifle delivers high performance without the high maintenance.
For generations, Mossberg has built reliable, quality firearms at an unparalleled value. This American-made bolt action rifle is the first we've introduced in over 20 years. Take it into the field and you'll agree; it was well worth the wait.
* Comes with a 3-9x40 Scope (similar to a Tasco World Class Valued at $150 +mounts)
* Lightweight synthetic stock
* Accurate, quality American made firearm
* Top loading, 4+1 magazine
* Integral synthetic trigger guard for easy cleaning and maintenance
* Side lever safety for convenience and to assist in safety afield
* Factory installed Weaver-style scope bases
* Integrated swivel studs for quick-release sling swivels
* Free-floating button-rifled barrels for supreme accuracy
* Recessed muzzle crown provides protection for consistent accuracy
* Rugged synthetic stock in black finish
* Rubber recoil pad aids recoil reduction and stable positioning
Upgrade: Choose to upgrade to a 4-12x42 scope and solid steel rings for just $100 more.
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from; https://www.guncity.com/info-centre/order-form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.