This LED Lenser MT18 torch has got to be seen to be believed! Weighing only 620 grams and just 171 mm in length, the LED Lenser MT18 torch is comfortable to hold in one hand yet provides an unbelievable amount of light. With 3000 lumens of brightess and a beam range of 540 metres, this is a beast of mammoth proportions when it comes to torches.
Add to this performance all the features that make LED Lenser so popular - the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology with 4 light functions and 2 energy modes, you'll soon realise the LED Lenser MT18 is an exceptional piece of German engineering.
Being rechargeable, it will save you money in the long run and also benefits the environment. Recharging the LED Lenser MT18 is easy with a DC port built into the torch. As an added bonus a battery status indicator is built into the switch so you can see how much charge the battery has at any point.
Covered by Ledlenser's 7 year extended warranty.
LED Lenser MT18 Torch comes with: Rechargeable battery pack, USB cable, adapter, adapter cable, wrist strap.
◦ X Lens Technology provides a powerful combined output from 3 LEDS
◦ Smart Light Technology offers 3 different light functions
◦ Advanced Focus System for easy transition from floodlight to spotlight
◦ One-handed Speed Focus
◦ Front switch with battery status indicator
◦ Transport lock
◦ Temperature Control System prevents overheating
◦ Waterproof to IPX4 standard
• Brightness: High - 3000 lumens, Med - 600 lumens, Low - 30 lumens
• Beam Range: High - 540 m, Med - 260 m, Low - 80 m
• Burn Time: High - 5 hours, Med - 9 hours, Low - 96 hours
• Water resistance: IPX4
• Weight: 620 g
• Batteries: Li-ion Rechargeable 3.7V (included)
• SLT Light Functions: Power, Med Power, Low Power
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.