Klarus K2 Smart Charger - USB Powerbank (comes with x2 AA 18650 rechargeable batteries)
Capable of charging almost all rechargeable batteries, and can fit and charge up to two at a time.
This charger also can be used to charge cellphones like a power bank. The K2 Battery Charger is perfect to take with you wherever you go so you can keep your batteries or cellphone charged up whenever you need them. The built-in LED indicators show the current charge level and this easy to use the device is built tough so you will always be able to power up anywhere that you have access to an available USB port.
• Microcomputer control system allows each of the two battery slots to charge individually
• Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
• LEDs display to clearly show charging progress, no plug-in required
• Charger cable DC 5V micro USB port connects directly to either a car charger plug, a computer USB port or other USB charger plug for charging at home or while travelling
• Use as a power bank capable of charging USB equipment, with an Li-ion battery as the power source
• Built-in reverse polarity & short-circuit protection to prevent battery damage
• Automatically stops charging when batteries are fully charged
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation to increase battery lifespan
Materials: Durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for added safety
Charges: 2 Batteries at Once
Input Voltage: Micro USB DC 5V/2A
Output Voltage: 4.35V/4.2V/3.65V/1.48V ±1%
Output USB Voltage: 5V/1A
○ LiFePO4, 3.7V/3.85V Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd
○ Li-ion: 26650 22650 18650 18490 17670 17500 16340 14500 10440 16340 (RCR123A)
○ Ni-MH, Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
A battery charger perfect for travelers, campers & outdoorsman in need of portable power.
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.