The Guide IR510X Thermal is the latest handheld from Guide and is jam-packed with features. So much so, that we can easily declare this the best value for money Thermal we've ever seen!
The IR510X is fitted with a 25mm lens (6mm bigger than the previous model) for a better field of view, clarity and heat gathering and is fitted with TWO focus adjustments, one on the eye-piece and one on the lens, for maximum clarity. It's 50hz refresh rate, which makes this excellent for tracking movement and comes ready loaded with black hot, red hot 1, red hot 2 and red-hot 3 imaging for ideal performance in most settings.
Finally, the Guide IR510X has an internal Li-ion battery capable of sustaining the unit for up to 5 hours (depending on settings) and the IR510X only weighs 375g, so it's never a hassle to have on you.
• Spectral range: 8μm - 14μm
• Focus: 25mm, F1.0
• Focusing: Manual focus
• Screen: Colorful LCOS
• Viewfinder: Monocular, diopter adjustable
• Frame: 25Hz/50Hz
• Digital zoom: 2×, 4×
• Tracing: Hotspot tracing
• Colour palette: Black hot, white hot, red hot 1, red hot 2, red hot 3
• Image format: JPG
• Configuration: Laser point
• Power: Internal Li-Ion battery
• Working time: ≥5 hours
• Power adapter: Standard USB power adapter, max 10W
• Interface: USB; charging & data transfer
• Video output: Analog video output, PAL/NTSC alternative
• Working temperature: -10℃ - 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30℃ - 60℃
• Humidity: 10% - 95%
• Shock: 25G, IEC68-2-29, GB
• Dimensions: 168 mm × 66.5 mm × 62 mm
• Weight: 375 g.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.