IR510 series are handheld thermal imagers. The Pro version brings you more fun and benefits to the image record function. With these new features, you can recall the interesting memories on site, you can share what you saved in the thermal imager with your fellows, the policeman or law enforcement officers can even take the images saved as evidence. A reliable vision and detection tool making it ideal for wildlife observation, hunting, search & rescue or security and surveillance applications.
• With its small pocket size and ergonomic design, which allows you to scan vast areas for long period of time without arm fatigue.
• With straightforward on-hand operation using only three buttons, the IR510 series assist your vision without adding complexity.
• The length is 16cm, weight is about 350 grams.
High Protective Capacity
• It is wrapped by rubber and can prevent from rain, dust, shock.
• No light leakage and quiet, users can't be exposed.
• Exquisite appearance and strong structure,1m drop test certificate.
Standard Interfaces; Multiple Functions
• Standard analog video output interfaces.
• Standard Micro USB interface for data transmission and charging.
• Adjust the diopter to improve the sharpness of the image for different users.
• Spectral range: 8μm - 14μm
• Focus: 19mm, F1.0
• Focusing: Fixed focus, athermalizing
• Screen: Colorful LCOS
• Viewfinder: Monocular, diopter adjustable
• Frame: 25Hz/50Hz
• Digital zoom: 2×, 4×
• Tracing: Hotspot tracing
• Colour palette: Black hot, white hot, red hot 1, red hot 2, red hot 3
• Image format: JPG
• Configuration: Laser point
• Power: Internal Li-Ion battery
• Working time: ≥5 hours
• Power adapter: Standard USB power adapter, max 10W
• Interface: USB; charging & data transfer
• Video output: Analog video output, PAL/NTSC alternative
• Working temperature: -10℃ - 60℃
• Storage temperature: -30℃ - 60℃
• Humidity: 10% - 95%
• Shock: 25G, IEC68-2-29, GB
• Dimensions: 160 mm × 67 mm × 62 mm
• Weight: 350 g.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.