The IR510 Thermal Imager from Guide has now been updated! The new IR510 Nano N1 provides superior image quality, longer detection range, and an advanced algorithm to help make out potential targets much easier.
Its compact size, just 16cm in length and weighing in at just 350 grams, combined with its ergonomic design means you to scan vast areas for longer without experiencing arm fatigue. With up to 5 hours of battery life, the operation of the IR510 Nano couldn't be simpler. Just three buttons, one to adjust brightness, one for zoom and another for choosing the colour palette.
The lightproof design prevents any excess light from affecting image quality and the IP66 protection helps to protect for water and dirt. The IR510 Nano also includes standard analog video output interfaces and a micro USB interface for data transmission and charging.
• Detector Type: 400x300@17μm
• Spectral Range: 8μm~14μm
• Lens size: 19mm
• Focusing: Free
• FOV: 19.0°x14.5°
• Screen: Colourful 0.2"LCOS
• Viewfinder: Monocular, diopter adjustable ±4
• Frame: 50 hertz
• Digital Zoom: x2, x4
• Colour Palette: Black hot, White hot, Red hot 1, Red hot 2, Red hot 3
• Photography: No
• Cross Cursor: Yes
• Image Enhancement: No
• Wi-Fi: No
• Zoom: Yes
• Freeze: Yes
• Charging Indicator: Yes
• Active Indicator: Yes
• Battery: Internal Li-ion battery ,3.7V, 3200mAh
• Working Time: ≥5h
• Adapter: Standard USB power adapter, max 10W
• Interface: USB
• Video Output: MCX Connector,PAL/NTSC
• Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃
• Storage Temperature: -30℃~60℃
• Humidity: 10%~95%
• Shock: 10Hz~150Hz~10Hz 0.15mm IEC60068-2-6
• Encapsulation: IP66
• Drop: 1m height
• Weight: 350g
• Dimensions: 160mm × 67mm × 62mm
• Detection Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 500m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 1300m
• Recognition Range: Human (1.8m x 0.5m) 300m; Vehicle: 2.3m x 2.3m) 500m.
1x Guide IR510 Nano N1 Thermal Imager
1x Power adapter
1x USB cable
1x Video cable
1x Lens cap
1x Wrist strap
1x Shoulder strap
1x Soft drawstring bag
1x User manual.
• 1 Year manufacturer warranty
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.