The most durable modular silencer we have to offer!
The Ghost Modular Rifle Silencer is the next generation in silencer technology, made of high-strength air craft grade aluminium to minimise weight, with a matte black anodised hard-coat finish for the ultimate in durability. The primary blast baffle has a strengthened stainless steel insert to improve durability. Cleaning only takes minutes, simply unscrew to disassemble and clean. It’s that easy.
The modular design allows you to customise the performance to your specific requirements by increasing or decreasing the number of baffles. One or both of the two middle threaded baffles can be removed to create a lighter silencer, or simply screw in additional threaded baffles to create a quieter silencer.
Additional baffle sections can be purchased separately click here
Select your desired calibre and thread type from the available options to suit your rifle.
If you require a silencer for a magnum calibre rifle click here
• Over-barrel centrefire silencer
• For use on 17 to 30 calibre firearms
• Customizable baffle quantity for weight and sound reduction
• Made from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium
• Anodised, hard coat matte black finish
• Barrel bush available for a precise muzzle alignment
• Dimensions: 237mm (L) x 44mm (D)
• Covers back over the barrel 115mm
• Maximum barrel diameter: 22mm
• Weight: Maximum 345g
• Threads Available: 1/2x28, 1/2x20, 5/8x24, M14x1, M18x1
1x Over barrel Chamber
1x Threaded Muzzle break
1x Primary blast Baffle with strengthened stainless steel blast hole
3x Middle Baffles (additional baffles available)
1x End Cap
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on (03) 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.
(230059) 1/2x20 - 22
(230057) 1/2x28 - 22
(230324) 5/8x24 - 22
(230274) M14x1 - 22
(230058) 1/2x20 - 30
(230056) 1/2x28 - 30
(230281) 5/8x24 - 30
(230060) M14x1 - 30
(230197) M18x1 - 30