- Manufactured by Gamo in Spain.
- Packed in containers of 500 each.
- The flat pellets are consistently accurate and better for target shooting than pointed pellets.
- Calibres: .177 in (4.5 mm).
- Container: Screw lid tin
- Units: Approx 500 pellets per tin
- Weight: .177 (4.5 mm), 7.5 grains approx
- Suits velocity: .177 in (4.5 mm). 450 to1100fps
The following info will help convince you of the need to have at least two different styles of pellets.
Flat "wadcutter" pellets are used by all Olympic and ISU competitors. They are very accurate and punch the cleanest holes in paper.
The round pointed ones like the Pro Magnums are super accurate and have the longest range because they are the most aerodynamic. These are our most popular pellet and the most useful all-round pellet.
The sharp pointed pellets like the Magnum penetrate the best so are the best killers at short to medium range.
The TS10 pellet although shaped like the Pro Magnum is a heavier pellet, ideal for the most powerful air rfles, ie those travelling faster than 1000fps although many shooters use them in 750 to 1000fps rifles.