NEW Domex Superlite - a lighter version of the Halo!
An extremely lightweight and compact down bag, the new Superlite from Domex is perfect for expeditions and travel where you need the lightest gear possible. Right side zipper version (for joining with a left sleeping bag)
The Superlite is based on the popular Domex Halo sleeping bag but is even lighter at only 800 grams. It contains 300 grams of cutting edge Nikwax 800 loftpower Hydrophobic down, which will retain loft throughout the night. With a comfort rating of -3°C, the Superlite dimensions (210cm length x 75cm width at shoulders/45 cm width at foot) are designed so the user can increase the temperature rating by wearing a down jacket inside the sleeping bag if required.
All Domex sleeping bags come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
• Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
• Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
• Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
• Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
• Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
• 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
• New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
• Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
• Comfort Rating: -3 Celcius
• Outer Fabric: 400T/20D Polyester
• Lining: 400T/20D Polyester
• Filling: 300 Grams of 800+9/10 Nikwax Hydrophic Down (White Goose)
• Construction: Box Wall
• Zips: 3/4 Length - Right Hand
• Colour: Orange/Charcoal
• Weight: 800 Grams
• Volume: 5 Litres
• Dimensions: 210cm Length - 75cm Shoulder Width - 45cm Foot Width
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.