The classic recreational, do-it-all synthetic sleeping bag that has set the standard in New Zealand for many years. Suitable for year-round use at lower altitudes.
• Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
• Spiro-Loft fibres are treated to make them anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
• Double layers of Spiro-Loft fibre have offset seams to minimise heat loss
• Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
• Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
• Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevent the zip opening up if you move during sleep
• Compression cram sac features a handhold at the end to make it easier to pull out of a pack.
• Comfort Rating: -5°C
• Outer Fabric: 75D/230T honey ripstop polyester
• Lining: Comfort Temp
• Filling: 2 layers of 200gms Spiro-Loft
• Construction: Double layer offset
• Zips: Twin zip, right-hand option for side zip.
• Weight: 2 kg
• Volume: 12.9 L
• Dimensions: 210 cm (L) x 75 cm (W at shoulder) / 65 cm (W at foot).
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.