*** PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THIS ITEM, FREE SHIPPING MAY NOT APPLY, PLEASE SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ***
This has been re-approved as an endorsed safe by the New Zealand Police. If you have any problems getting approved please get in contact with the salesperson who you bought it off and we'll get it sorted.
The Boston Security 10 Gun series safe is perfect for those looking for an economical safe. Some key features: 6mm steel plate door, a 30-minute fire rating, mocha fabric interior and 3-way 25mm locking bolts.
*** THIS SAFE MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS FOR E/B/C ENDORSEMENTS ***
• Weight: 130kg | Dimensions: 1400mm High x 440mm Wide x 406mm Deep
• 6mm Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
• Body constructed of 6mm solid steel plate
• Combination Lock (3-wheel) with spy-proof dial and drill resistant hard plate.
• Boston Security LG Mechanical Lock keypad and drill resistant hard plate.
• 3-way bolt work
• 8 bolts total
• 25mm chrome-plated bolts (5 active bolts)
• Chrome “L” handle with a slip-clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during a break-in.
• Mercury Class I fire protection of 650°C for 30 minutes.
• 2 layers of fire insulating material
• Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 176°C.
• Palusol™ door seal - expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to high temperatures.
• Body constructed of 6mm solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
• Textured Black exterior finish
• Chrome “L” handle with slip-clutch
• Durable hinges.
• Mocha fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
• Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
(Guns pictured to show scale and fitment only. Not included)
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.