Commonly known as the 'Baby Glock', the Glock 26 is a sub-miniature counterpart to the Glock 17. Chambered in the ever popular 9x19mm cartridge, the standard magazine holds an astonishing 10 rounds; more than a lot of popular 'full-sized' pistols. Its size doesn't take away from its accurate firing characteristics and goes a long way to explain why the Glock 26 is a popular choice worldwide.
GLOCK 26 now features the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), delivering increased accuracy with polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown. Other features include removal of the finger grooves, an ambidextrous slide, and nDLC finish.
• The ion-bonded finish reduces corrosion and scratching and improves performance in adverse or de-greased conditions.
Glock Marksman Barrel (or GMB)
• The barrels new rifling and crown deliver improved accuracy for both the beginner and the seasoned gun owner.
No Finger Grooves
• Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip, delivering consistent comfort and improved control to a wider range of consumers, regardless of hand size.
Flared Magazine Well
• The larger opening found in the mag-well of GLOCK Gen 5 pistols make quicker and easier magazine changes possible, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
Ambidextrous Slide Stop
• Now it is easier than ever for both left-handed and right-handed gun owners to quickly, comfortably, and safely manipulate the slide.
• Calibre: 9x19mm
• Safety: GLOCK Safe Action System
• Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
• Barrel Length: 10.16 cm / 4"
• Weight (without magazine): 559g / 19.72 oz
• Weight (with empty magazine): 615 g / 21.69 oz
• Weight (with loaded magazine): 739g / 26.07 oz
• Trigger Pull: 26 N
• Barrel Length: 10.16cm / 4".
• Overall Length: 163 mm / 6.42"
• Overall Width: 33 mm / 1.3"
• Overall Height: 106 mm / 4.17"
• Trigger Distance: 70 mm / 2.76"
• Sight Radius: 137 mm / 5.39".
note: All pistols that come with a backstrap set will be changed to only include 2 beavertail backstraps instead of having the set with 2 backstraps and 2 beavertail backstraps.
Buyer must have a B endorsed Firearms Licence to complete the purchase and are required to complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.