With our new factory Ranger AK-47 Dragunov stock rifles, we have also added a FAB Defense Quad Rail Handguard and it looks awesome! This handguard is a light and durable quad-rail polymer handguard system for the AK 47 platform. It enables four picatinny rails for mounting of reflex sights, foregrips, bipods or any other 1913 picatinny based accessory.
The Ranger AK-47 fitted with a synthetic Dragunov style stock offers a full-sized length of pull and a more comfortable cheek piece, unlike the standard pistol grip stock set which wasn't designed for a full-size Kiwi bloke. These stocks are constructed from a durable polymer and feature an ergonomic grip for better comfort and control.
This calibre is great for hunting in NZ. With the 125-grain soft point projectiles, it will be effective on goats, wallabies and other similar size game.
• Easy to transport and store, standard open sights (we have weaver style scope mounts starting at $99)
• The metalwork is finished a lot nicer than most Eastern Block countries
• The trigger is in the forward position allowing for a standard AK47 stock to be fitted to an E-Cat rifle or a Dragunov Stock to be fitted to an A-Cat Rifle
• Dragunov stock offers a lightweight skeletonized design and gives a natural and comfortable grip.
• 1" butt pad and a Russian style steel sling mount pin
• The FAB Defense Quad Rail Handgaurd provides a secure platform for reflex-sights and lasers attachments
• Calibre: 7.62x39
• Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt
• Overall length: 915 mm
• Barrel length: 415 mm
• Weight: 3.40 kg
• Magazine capacity: 5 rounds
• Stock: Black synthetic Dragunov stock
• Finish: Blued
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.