Weighing in at almost 5 pounds, the stout Desert Eagle has always demanded two-fisted handling. Now, Magnum Research is proud to introduce two new models in a lighter weight version which will make a noticeable difference when handling the pistol – albeit two hands are still recommended for most shooters. The Desert Eagle L5 weighs in almost a pound or 2 pounds lighter than other similar Desert Eagle products.
The new L5 in .44 Magnum is offered with an all-new 5-inch barrel length and features a hard-coat anodized black aluminum frame, black carbon steel slide and barrel, and Hogue® finger groove rubber grips. The pistol also has Magnum Research’s widely popular integral muzzle brake.
• Weaver-style accessory rail
• Ambidextrous safety lever
• Integral muzzle brake
• Hard-coated anodized black aluminium frame
• Hogue finger groove rubber grip.
• Action type: Gas-operated, rotating bolt semi-automatic
• Calibre: .44 Magnum
• Barrel length: 5"
• Overall length: 9.69"
• Bore diameter: .429" / 10.9mm
• Slide width: 1.25" / 32mm
• Construction: High-quality carbon steel barrel, frame, and slide with full Weaver style accessory rail and integral muzzle brake
• Finish: Black aluminum frame / black steel slide
• Trigger: Single-action; 4lb pull
• Trigger reach: 2.75"
• Sight radius: 8.5"
• Sights: Fixed
• Twist: 1:18; right-hand
• Weight: 3lb 1oz
• Magazine capacity: 8 rounds.
Buyer must have a B endorsed Firearms Licence to complete the purchase and are required to complete an accruement permit with the New Zealand Police.
We are NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo, and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop in Christchurch, New Zealand on +64 3 379-8888 for more information.