The Carbon Fury is the latest addition to the Fierce family. Recommended to long-range, lightweight-minded hunters who want a guaranteed-shot performing rifle with a carbon barrel.
It offers Fierce's non-fluted control-round feed action, three position safety, speed box magazine, proprietary carbon fiber stock, adjustable match grade trigger and, most importantly, their hand-lapped cryogenically treated match grade buttoned C3 barrels.
This rifle stands up against the best carbon rifles available and comes in at less than half of the price of most competitors. It offers a .5 MOA guarantee at 100 yards. For more info on Fierce rifle accuracy testing and what ammo is recommended to use, click here.
Get yours today!
• CARBON BARREL – Fierce's stainless steel, match-grade, barrel liners are turned down to the perfect outside dimension to retain accuracy. They then apply carbon fiber in a multi-directional pattern to give both strength and stiffness to the barrel. This delivers bull-barrel accuracy from a lightweight barrel, shot after shot.
• STOCK – The Carbon Fury comes standard with a custom carbon fiber stock. The stock utilizes a check piece for quick target acquisition. The bedding block is solid composite, which increases rifle accuracy.
• TRIGGER – The adjustable match-grade, custom trigger is set at 2.75 lbs. The three-position safety allows you to work the bolt while the rifle remains on safety; and locks the bolt while maneuvering in the field.
• COATING – Fierce’s new LastGuard coating is applied to both the action and the barrel for a weatherproof finish you can count on in the harshest conditions. The coating also gives your bolt a smoother ride on the receiver rails making your bolt stroke silky smooth.
• GUARANTEE – 3-shot ½” groups at 100 yards with appropriate ammunition
• Calibre: 300 WSM
• Action: Short mag
• Barrel: Carbon stainless steel barrel
• Trigger: 2.75 lbs adjustable
• Safety: Three position True-Lock safety
• Barrel Length: 24"
• Stock: Carbon fiber, pillar bedded Monte Carlo style stock with camo finish
• Magazine Capacity: Detachable speed box magazine with 4-down capacity on standard calibres
• Twist: 1/10
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.