The Howa Mini Action chamber and bolt are 12% shorter than regular short actions with shorter bolt throw, the lightweight and efficient desing means faster reloads and follow up shots! The Mini Action features a 18.5" heavy barrel, three position safety, HACT two-stage trigger and is factory equipped with a ten round, synthetic detachable magazine. These are lightweight and fast! Combine this with a Ranger 3-9x42 scope for your optics and a Hushpower silencer to take the noise down, then you will have set yourself up with a great wee package!
Included in this package:
• 300 Blackout Howa 1500 Mini Action Rifle with Heavy 18.5" Barrel - RRP: $999
• Ranger 3-9x42 Ballistic Reticle Scope - RRP: $299
• Hushpower Centerfire .30 Cal Silencer - RRP: $499
• 1" Medium Weaver Rings - RRP: $39.99
• Leupold Rifleman 700/Howa Weaver Bases - RRP: $79.99
RRP for this package is $1917
Our price is $1649! SAVE $267.98!
Unlike most rifles chambered for the .300 BLK, the Howa MiniAction is a bolt-action platform that's smaller than the traditional short-action receivers usually seen in the bolt-rifle world. These even-shorter rifles are optimised to feed many of today's popular AR-length cartridges, and the .300 BLK is one of the latest chamberings in the MiniAction lineup.
Ultimately, the principal benefit of having a bolt-action rifle chambered in .300 BLK is to take advantage of the many subsonic offerings on the market. These quiet rounds, combined with a suppressor, have made .300 BLK rifles popular among shooters looking to achieve the most sound-reduction possible in their rifle platform. However, today's rifles equipped with semi-automatic operating systems, feature internal mechanisms that still create loud noises, particularly when the bolt closes on locking lugs. A bolt-action rifle like the Howa MiniAction removes this variable, allowing users to have an incredibly quiet platform.
Each Howa MiniAction chambered in .300 BLK is ideally suited to serve as a suppressor platform, having been equipped with an 18.5" heavy barrel topped with a threaded muzzle. Muzzle threads are cut with a 5/8x24 TPI thread pitch, which is compatible with most of today's .30 calibre sound suppressors. When equipped with a sound suppressor, hunters, in particular, can take advantage of this quiet platform while in the woods, enabling them to take game without spooking other animals in the area or damaging their hearing.
The other benefit of a .300-BLK, bolt-action platform like the Howa MiniAction is for new shooters, who may be both sound- and recoil-averse. The AR-length cartridge chambered in a heavy-barreled rifle produces little felt recoil, and the use of subsonic ammunition combined with a solid suppressor makes for an easy, comfortable starting point for those stepping into the shooting sports.
• Forged, lightened, one-piece bolt with two locking lugs
• HTI synthetic stock, complete with a pillar-bedded action and recoil pad
• Stock is textured along the fore-end and wrist and features sling-swivel studs at the front and rear
• Factory detachable magazine holding 10 rounds included
• Each rifle is equipped with the company's HACT two-stage trigger, short bolt throw, and a three-position safety.
• Calibre: 300 Blackout
• Action: Bolt action
• Barrel: Heavy barrel, threaded (5/8x24)
• Stock: HTI Synthetic, pillar bedded stock and recoil pad
• Magazine: 10-round detachable magazine
• Barrel length: 18.5"
• Overall length: 35.75"
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.