.22 LR Hämmerli TAC R1 with Ranger 1-8x24i Illuminated Ballistic Reticle scope and Hushpower Braveheart silencer.
Included in this package:
• .22 LR Hämmerli TAC R1 16" - RRP $1499
• Ranger 1-8x24i Scope with Illuminated Ballistic Reticle - RRP $699
• Hushpower Braveheart .22 Cal 1/2x28 - RRP $149
• Ranger AR-RF 1-Piece 30mm Ringmount - RRP $199
Package RRP: $2546
Our price: $1999! SAVE $547!!!
The TAC R1 .22 from Hämmerli is a rimfire rifle chambered in ever-popular and economical .22 LR cartridge. Unlike other makes and models, the TAC R1 features a full metal upper and lower receiver for added strength and durability. Its factory threaded 16.1" barrel (½x28) is just begging for a silencer to be added and the surrounding CNC machined M-LOK handguard that features QD (or Quick Detach) slings mounts and makes adding other accessories just as easy and hassle-free.
Made in Germany by UMAREX, the world’s largest manufacturer of firearm replicas, the TAC R1 comes complete with factory-fitted flip-up front and rear sights that are fully adjustable for both windage and elevation. The rear sight also includes two apertures; one for 50 metres and the other for targets at shorter ranges i.e. under 50 metres. The inclusion of a 5-position adjustable skeleton stock allows the shooter to quickly change the length of pull to fit their body type and shooting situation.
The bolt speed is adjustable with a simple turn of a screw to allow for optimal performance with a variety of ammunition types and also holds open upon the last round being fired to facility faster reload times. Finally, the full-length Picatinny rail makes mounting your choice of optics easy. So if you are after the ultimate 'Bunny Busting' rig or a slick target shooting setup, then it's hard to look past the Hämmerli TAC R1.
• CNC machined M-LOK handguard with QD mounts on either side for mount a sling
• Flip-up front and rear sights fully adjustable for both windage and elevation
• The rear flip-up sight has two apertures; the smaller aperture for ranges of 50 metres and the larger one for ranges under 50 metres
• 5-position skeleton stock to allow the length of pull to be adjusted quickly and easily
• Bolt speed can be adjusted for a variety of different ammunition type
• Last round hold open; the bolt remains open upon firing the last round in the magazine
• Factory threaded barrel (½x28)
• Factory muzzle brake fitted to rifle
• All-metal upper and lower receiver for added strength and durability
• Easy to field strip and clean
• Made in Germany by Umarex
• Calibre: .22 LR
• Action: Semi-automatic
• Magazine Type: Detachable box
• Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
• Barrel Lenght: 16.1"
• Barrel Thread: ½x28
• Trigger: Single-stage
• Trigger Pull: 6 lb (reduced from 9 lb)
• Sights: Flip-up front and rear
• Receiver Material: Aluminium
• Stock: 5-position adjustable skeleton
• Safety: Lever
• Forend: M-LOK
• Finish: Matte Black
• Overall Length: 830 mm (minimum); 910mm (maximum)
• Weight: 2.25 kg (bare without magazine)
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.