Re-create the look and feel of the venerable M1 Carbine that was first introduced to US troops during World War Two with this sweet Chiappa M1-22 and Ranger 1-8x24i Scope package!
• .22LR Chiappa M1-22 Blued/Wood- RRP: $849
• Ranger 1-8x24i Illuminated Reticle Scope - RRP: $699
• Ranger Tactical Low Profile 30mm Rings - RRP: $149
• Chiappa Picatinny Rail - RRP: $79.99
Total RRP: $1776.99
Special Price: $1499 SAVE $277.99!
To achieve the highest level of authenticity, the M1-22 has the exact overall dimensions as the original, but unlike the original, the M1-22 is chambered in the inexpensive and easy to shoot .22 LR cartridge with the trigger group and safety also are patterned after the original in terms of look and functionality.
Featuring a simplified blowback system of operation, the M1-22 has a fully adjustable rear sight and winged front sight, as well as a dovetail machined on top of the front and rear receiver ring. The rear sight can then be removed if you choose to mount an optic.
Each M1-22 comes with two 10-round magazines.
• A faithful re-creation of the M1 Carbine
• Chambered in the economical .22 LR cartridge
• 10-shot semi-automatic rifle
• Fully adjustable rear sight
• Integrated dovetail for mounted optics
• Calibre: .22
• Cartridge: .22 LR
• Action: Semi-automatic
• Magazine Type: Detachable box
• Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
• Finish: Wood
• Stock: Synthetic
• Sights: Fixed winged front; fully-adjustable rear (windage & elevation)
• Barrel Length: 457mm
• Overall Length: 890mm
• Weight: 2kg
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.